Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THE MESSAGE CONVERSATION

Saya menelpon dirinya sekitar pukul setengah delapan malam lewat, tiba-tiba dari nada panggil berubah menjadi nada sibuk. Tak lama sesudah itu pesan masuk di telepon tangan milik saya.


P :
Sorry now is not a good time

Me :
No prob, … Sorry to bother,

P :
No but i just had a fight with dad.

Me:
Understood. Calm yourself, .. Take one at a time. Just let me know if you need friend to talk. Take it easy, …

P :
I do but cant for now.

Me :
I am not asking now .. At most of your convenient time. Hmmm ..Why don’t you make a cup of tea, go to your room, sipping your tea and put light music ?

P :
I really wish i was dead.

Me :
Come on .. It’s not true, .. That’s only an emotional though that you have now. Take a deep breath. Remember that everything happens for a reason. I want you to try to smile now … Your anger face looks so bad .. …

P :
I die for a reason

Me :
And what is the reason ? If then I may know …

P :
I may tell u later

Me :
Okay, anytime …

Me :
What are you doing now ? Ready to sleep ? .. Could you pls do me a favour ? .. Pls don’t sleep with and angry feeling ..,

P :
I’ll try not

Me :
Thanks, …

Me :
Have a good night, dear Pumpkin, … May the angel guard you while you’re sleeping and may the sweet dream be yours. Hope when you wake up everything will be much better, nity nite.


Kemudian keesokan paginya :

Me :
G’Morning, how’s thing with you ? Hope that all is under control now, .. Wishing you a pleasant day, …

P:
Yes im ok nw. Thanks 4 asking.


And from that day till now, saya belum bertemu lagi dengannya dan belum berkomunikasi lagi baik langsung maupun melalui pesan di telepon tangan.

No comments: